Remote Payment Via HF Radio
In areas of high tourist activity, chances are that your customer will not have local currency available or would prefer to pay using their credit card to gain valuable rewards provided by their card provider. The last thing you want to do is turn away their business. Card Access Service’s (CAS) securepay.com.bn provides a secure way for companies in remote locations, tourism and commercial vessels, where cell-phone and land-line coverage is not available, to accept and process electric card payments in real time using the High Frequency (HF) band radio network accessible worldwide. The transactions are processed using a compact and secure card swipe device called the CASPad in conjunction with software that is installed on the business’s PC or laptop.
For businesses in remote locations, resorts, remote communities, tourism & commercial vessels, oil rigs and cruise ships.
- Reduce fraud and improve cash flow.
- Real-time payment processing prevents non-payment by customers;
- Save time.
- Transactions are processed automatically.
- No need to take paper vouchers to the bank for deposit and wait for funds to clear;
- Automate and simplify payment and reconciliation processes.
- Reporting tools provided reduce administration overheads and free up resources for more important duties;
- Improve customer service.
- Provide a variety of ways to pay;
- Reduce manual errors.
- Automation of payments and authorization;
- Improve security.
- Card information is secured in accordance with bank industry standards to minimize the compromise of customer card data;