Electronic Payment Gateway (ETX) is an electronic payment gateway and data management platform providing interfaces to financial institutions and customer host systems for automatic processing of payment & update of information.
ETX accepts transaction (financial or other) from fixed or mobile payment devices and customer applications such as point of sale, inventory or logistic management and job dispatch, and links the transaction record with the service description.
- Generates revenue from your clients
- Minimize transaction costs
- Have total control of your transaction processing and administration environment
- Develop your own payment applications for internal or customer deployment
- Update back end applications such as call centre, CRM, accounting or billing systems in real time
- Automate and simplify payment and reconciliation processes – reporting tools provided reduce administration overhead and free up resources for more important duties
- Improve Security – card information is secured in accordance with bank industry standards to minimize the compromise of customer card data
- Uses standard IP networks – eliminate geographical boundaries and save on communication cost by sharing existing infrastructure
- Accept all card types including credit, debit, charge, eftpos and non-financial cards (magnetic stripe or smartcard)
- Scalable to meet your business requirement – single or multiple site deployment configurations